American Girl Place

I took Bailey to American Girl Place for her birthday.
We went shopping and had afternoon tea. It is the cutest place.
You can go crazy shopping in there.
Bailey on the subway with her American Girl doll.
Having afternoon tea. They have seats for the dolls
and a little plate and teacup for the doll too!
Bailey and me
Some of the treats. Yum!

After shopping, Bailey insisted on carrying this big
bag home and she did the entire way.
Waiting for the train. I think she is tired now,
but she still wants to carry her package.
This is what was in the big package...a new bed for her doll,
a camp chair and other accessories.

She also took her doll to the hair salon and got
her hair done. They also have a doll hospital that
you can take the doll to for repairs and cleaning.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I didn't know Bailey lost her front teeth she looks SO CUTE!!!

Shana and Brandon said...

It looks like lots of fun. I was just thinking about doing this for Majena. Maybe we will come visit!!! What a fun party too:)

Susanne said...

Nicole so FUN to look at your blog!! your girls look just like you!! Looks like you guys are creating TONZ of fun memories. WOW time flys!!

GR82BAMOM said...

How fun!! Hey, just so you'll know, a Michael's has just be opened up in Manhattan and they have a pretty big American Girls crafts display.