You guys look so cute! I can't tell you how much we miss you!
So lovely! Glad your kids are liking school!
Cute girls! So hip and cool! Hope they have a great school year!
SO CUTE!!! I especially love the pictures of Bailey in the front and Addie in the background and vice-versa! Happy late Birthday to beautiful Bailey!!! Sorry I'm a terrible aunt and didn't remember!
Great kids...we enjoyed Addison's company a lot!
CUTE KIDS!!! It was so good to see you at the cabin. My email address is alliec@q.com Chat with ya soon!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You guys look so cute! I can't tell you how much we miss you!
So lovely! Glad your kids are liking school!
Cute girls! So hip and cool! Hope they have a great school year!
SO CUTE!!! I especially love the pictures of Bailey in the front and Addie in the background and vice-versa!
Happy late Birthday to beautiful Bailey!!! Sorry I'm a terrible aunt and didn't remember!
Great kids...we enjoyed Addison's company a lot!
CUTE KIDS!!! It was so good to see you at the cabin. My email address is alliec@q.com Chat with ya soon!!
Post a Comment