Bailey Turns 8

Blowing out the candles! Happy 8th Birthday Bailey!
Bailey chose her favorite restaurant 86 Noodles
for dinner on her birthday.
Bailey and her American Girl doll with matching aprons.
New clothes made by Grandma for American Girl doll.


Money, money, money! Bailey had a wonderful Birthday.
I am taking her to American Girl Place for afternoon tea
and she gets to do some shopping for her American Girl doll.

4 comments:

vdg family said...

Happy Birthday Bailey!

GR82BAMOM said...

Happy Birthday!! It's great to be 8!! Hope you had lots of fun!!

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday, Bailey! We sang to her in Primary the Sunday after her birthday...I hope she wasn't embarrassed. :) But I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to sing the birthday song to one of my favorite primary kids. :)

cherry said...

hey Nicole, yeah, i missed the broadcast today-it's my week-end to work but hopefully soon i don't have to work sundays anymore..anyhow,Belated Happy birthday to my buddy, Addison told me about the tea party at the American Girl's...Give her a high five for me!!