SORRY

Hello to all of my friends! I'm sorry I have not updated for awhile. I have been so busy since I moved to NYC. I still have boxes to unpack if that tells you anything. I just finished another semester of school and I will be taking classes again in January. I am working at a pediatric clinic in Manhattan and I take the subway to work everyday. It has been a fun experience so far, but I have been too busy to enjoy it! We will be going to Utah for Christmas and we are excited to see everyone there. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

3 comments:

Shana and Brandon said...

I am glad to see you are still alive. I always ask Loni if she has talked to you. I meant to send that email thing you asked for awhile back but it seems to always be crazy. We definitely need to do lunch when you come out. I miss you:)

Chris and Jen said...

I figured you had moved, but not being at PCMC anymore...I wasn't sure. Hope everything is going well. Your girls look so much like you.

Allie said...

It's about time you came back to the blogging world, you have been missed. It will be so fun to see you at Christmas. Give me a call if you aren't there on Christmas Eve so I can come up and see you guys. I am happy that things are going well for you. See ya soon!