Nicole!!! How is NYC??? Looks like you and your girls had fun before you moved. How are they liking their new home town??? I bet it's great, but nothing compares to the SLC right? Hey...I need your address, so can you email it to me? Either send it to my work email, or to this address... nicolelawrence44@gmail.com, THANKS, I miss ya!!!
Okay, we've had just about enough of you guys living on the other side of America!!! Can you please come back now? Redge said, "I miss the girls! They can't come into our lives and then just leave!" We all totally miss you! I lost you phone number, I wrote in on a piece of paper, and it got lost in the pile of paper on my desk. Call or email us so we can get your contact information!
6 comments:
Yay! New post from the Breartons. I was worried about you ;) Hope all is well in New York. Love you all!
YEA!! I'm so excited to see that you guys are still alive. We've missed you around work. Hope everything is going well.
Nicole!!! How is NYC??? Looks like you and your girls had fun before you moved. How are they liking their new home town??? I bet it's great, but nothing compares to the SLC right? Hey...I need your address, so can you email it to me? Either send it to my work email, or to this address... nicolelawrence44@gmail.com, THANKS, I miss ya!!!
Okay, we've had just about enough of you guys living on the other side of America!!! Can you please come back now? Redge said, "I miss the girls! They can't come into our lives and then just leave!" We all totally miss you! I lost you phone number, I wrote in on a piece of paper, and it got lost in the pile of paper on my desk. Call or email us so we can get your contact information!
I am so glad you updated. i was worried we may have lost you from the blogging world. How is New York? How are the girls liking it? We miss you
update your blog ya monkey!! miss ya!
Post a Comment