Wheeler Farm

We went to Wheeler Farm a few weeks ago. Addie created a list of things that she wants to do before we move and this was one of them. I had never been, it was fun and free. The only cost was for the food to feed the ducks, the wagon ride and we went on a tour of the Wheeler family home, but it was cheap! 

2 comments:

Shana and Brandon said...

It makes me sad to hear the words before we move. It's really here! I hope you get all things done on your list. Your girls are so cute

Lynt said...

Oh man! We totally miss you guys so much! Happy Birthday, Bailey! We love you! We got your message, and we're calling you today! Please come visit us soon! Arthur wrote a story about his friends, and included a page about Bailey! It reads, "Bailey is my friend in New York City. She moved last month. I miss her." Hope you are all well and happy!