Finally, I joined the blog world!

OK, so everyone at work has been asking me when I am going to update my blog, so this is for all of you! I really enjoy looking at everyone's blogs and seeing what is happening in your lives and looking at all of the adorable pictures of your kids. I am excited to get my blog started and I hope I can keep up with it. Thanks to Melanie for getting it started for me and Nicole L. for helping me post my first pictures.

3 comments:

Chris and Jen said...

So glad you are finally blogging. I suppose if all those PCMC girls are helping you. . . that means you haven't moved across the country yet. I plan to come up to primary's soon, but I want to come when all my friends are working. I'll talk to Allie. Anyway welcome to the world of blogging and I am glad to be able to keep up to date on what's happening in your life.

Shay said...

Nicole, I imagine you've noticed my blog is private now. Email me your email address so I can invite you to view it: sshaylyn@hotmail.com
Happy to see you've succomed!! See you at work in 2 weeks

Shana and Brandon said...

Hey
I just got your voice mail. Do you still need help. Its a little late so I didn't want to call your phone. Call me or I work tomorrow night. I want you to do your blog so we can keep in touch when you leave us:(